HEALTHY COOKING CLASSES
Take time to pamper yourself while improving your health. Our classes show you the why's and how's of cooking delicious meals with a healthy twist. Classes include instruction in the principles of a healthy diet as well as the opportunity to prepare and eat meals designed with good living in mind.
Our team of instructors helps take the guess work out of choosing and preparing foods full of flavor as well as good nutrition.
Columbia's Cooking! Registration Information:
- Pre-registration is required. See class information below for specific registration information.
- Payment is required to complete registration.
- Class size minimum is 10 people. Classes may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Avoid cancellations, get your friends to register!
- Bring an apron and kitchen towel for use in class. If you have a favorite knife, feel free to bring it.
- (Columbia's Cooking! is not responsible if lost.)
Columbia's Cooking! Class Cancellation and Refund Policies:
|Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to another class (you may have another person attend in your place – but you must inform us prior to the class).|
|Classes canceled due to inclement weather, instructor illness or failure to meet class size minimums will either be rescheduled or refunded at Columbia’s Cooking! discretion.|
|If you are worried that a class may be canceled, please call us at 803-576-5666 for information. We will do our best to contact you if a class has been canceled.|
Fall 2013 Classes
- 2nd Fridays Kid Classes | Sept 13th, Oct 11th, Nov 8th, Dec 13th | 5:30-7:30pm | $25/class
- Home Scholars Classes | Sept 17th-Oct 22nd | Tuesdays 11:00-1:30pm | $25/class or $60/3 weeks or $130/6 weeks
- An Evening with Ms. Patricia Moore-Pastides | Sept 24th | 5:30-8:00pm | $35
- Hands on with your Child Brunch | Sept 28th | 9:00-11:00am | $40/parent & child
- An Evening with Ms. Patricia Moore-Pastides | Oct 15th | 5:30-8:00pm | $35
- Date Night | Oct 24th | 7:30-9:30pm | $50/couple
- 6 Weeks to Good Health |Oct 29, Nov 5, Nov 12, Dec 3, Dec 10, Dec 17| Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm | $35/class