HEALTHY COOKING CLASSES
Take time to pamper yourself while improving your health. Our classes show you the why's and how's of cooking delicious meals with a healthy twist. Classes include instruction in the principles of a healthy diet as well as the opportunity to prepare and eat meals designed with good living in mind.
Our team of instructors helps take the guess work out of choosing and preparing foods full of flavor as well as good nutrition.
Columbia's Cooking! Registration Information:
- Pre-registration is required. See class information below for specific registration information.
- Payment is required to complete registration.
- Class size minimum is 10 people. Classes may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Avoid cancellations, get your friends to register!
- Bring an apron and kitchen towel for use in class. If you have a favorite knife, feel free to bring it.
- (Columbia's Cooking! is not responsible if lost.)
Columbia's Cooking! Class Cancellation and Refund Policies:
|Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to another class (you may have another person attend in your place – but you must inform us prior to the class).|
|Classes canceled due to inclement weather, instructor illness or failure to meet class size minimums will either be rescheduled or refunded at Columbia’s Cooking! discretion.|
|If you are worried that a class may be canceled, please call us at 803-576-5666 for information. We will do our best to contact you if a class has been canceled.|
click on Red links for fliers
Fall 2014 Classes
click on Red links for fliersAn Evening with Mrs. Pastides
Student Classes | 6:00-8:00pm
September 3rd & 4th
Public Classes | 6:00-8:00pm
September 16th & October 8th
$40Healthy Habits for a Fantastic Fall with Lere Robinson
Probiotics-Boosting Your Immune System |October 16th
The Benefits of Eating More Raw Foods |October 23rd
Pick of the Crop | October 30th
Hearty Gluten-Free Salad and Gluten-Free Treat | November 6th
Holiday Recipe Makeovers | November 13th
Passing on Healthy Habits | November 20th
$35/class | $25/student/senior/military
$210/series | $150/series